There are plenty of ways to help CAFAA! Service opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Intergroup Representative (IGR)
- Chair (Moderator)
- Newcomer Greeter
- Phone List Coordinator
- Booker (for booking speakers)
- Speaker – Sharing your experience, strength, and hope at a meeting
- Business Meetings Attendee – Suggest changes for your meeting and the fellowship
- Start a meeting — See How to Start a Meeting
Please express interest in any of the service opportunities listed above during the announcements section of the meeting, and stay on after the meeting for further info. Alternatively, contact the meeting secretary directly. Thank you for your kind consideration!
Central Service Committee
Interested in serving on the CAFAA Central Service Committee? All are welcome!
SUNDAY GSR AND CSC ZOOM MEETING (First Sunday of the Month)
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm ET
meeting link can be found on the meeting page.
*Please note this is not a regular meeting. The Central Service Committee meets to discuss and make decisions regarding the fellowship. All are welcome.